Do you want to work for an iconic brand with a world famous past and one of the most exciting futures of any automotive companies? If you do, make sure you check out our vacancies to be part of MGs future.
We have started the process of launching a range of new products into the global market and need to build the team to deliver the potential of this new business.
• Control and develop MG Motor UK website structure & content and on-line presence to create & maintain awareness of company products and services.
• Manage social media channels including developing content.
• Assist in the development & execution of MG Motor UK advertising / media plans including above & below the line channels, and assist in the development of first class on-line/web strategy for promoting the MG brand.
• Assist in the development of advertising / promotional materials, from conception through to execution.
•To act as ECOS Coordinator & MG parts and accessories business in order to resolve issues and improve customer satisfaction
• To act as service advisor of MG Sales Centre to control the workload, invoicing and customer service.
Interested in applying your engineering expertise to the current and future MG product range?
We have vacancies at SAIC’s European Technical Centre in South Birmingham, so if you are interested in designing and developing current and future MG products for UK and international markets, take a look at our engineering opportunities:
To act as service advisor of MG Sales Centre to control the workload, invoicing and customer service