Sales and Marketing
• Control and develop MG Motor UK website structure & content and on-line presence to create & maintain awareness of company products and services.
• Manage social media channels including developing content.
• Assist in the development & execution of MG Motor UK advertising / media plans including above & below the line channels, and assist in the development of first class on-line/web strategy for promoting the MG brand.
• Assist in the development of advertising / promotional materials, from conception through to execution.
• Responsible for the day to day development & content of MG.co.uk.
• Report and continuously review web visitor activity, trends and activity.
• Develop effective web / on-line strategy and monitor effectiveness as well as recommending improvements and development to enhance MG.co.uk and social media channels to increase visitor volume and engagement which will drive brochure and Test drive requests.
• Assist with developing MG media plan in line with management direction and ensure that all deadlines, copy & budgets are met.
• Report on advertising effectiveness using Google Analytics, BTL results and media influence.
• Work with suppliers to develop effective content for website and social channels. Work with printers and media platforms to communicate campaigns on a multitude of platforms.
• Digital Marketing qualification to include HTML email build ability
• Social Media knowledge
• Experience of Photoshop. Indesign would also be advantageous.
• Photography and video experience.
• Experience of working on offline media channels would be beneficial.
• Full UK driving licence
• Be prepared to travel as required, flexible regarding working times, prepared to work weekends & assist with other S&M related initiatives as required, including attendance at events
Please send your CV and Covering Letter, stating your salary expectations for the role by clicking the link above or by emailing MGUKHRDept@mgmotor.co.uk.