MG HQ, Longbridge
Head of Aftersales
• To act as ECOS Coordinator & MG parts and accessories business in order to resolve issues and improve customer satisfaction.
• To act as service advisor of MG Sales Centre to control the workload, invoicing and customer service.
ECOS Coordinator Main Activities & Tasks:
• ECOS management
• 160+ cars on fleet per year to be renewed
• Ordering, preparation, hand over and hand back process
• Real time tracking of each order allowing for real time updates and a more efficient communication process.
• Communication - informs the customer and allows them to track their order
• Transparent management mechanism through a detailed database of drivers & cars
• Emails sent at different stages of process:Order received
• Confirming that order has been received and ordering process has begun.
• ECOS Progress - PDI Booking Made
• Confirming that the car has been ordered and a PDI booking made.
• ECOS Progress - PDI Complete
• Confirming the PDI has been completed and a diary request sent to arrange handover.
• ECOS renewal and Return Standards
• 2 months prior to renewal date, this email will be sent requesting new order forms and a copy of our returns standards.
• Delivery scoring process to measure effectiveness of the ECOS order & handover process
MGSC Service Advisor Main Activities & Tasks:
• Service Reception Telephone
• Receive initial telephone contact
• Distribute telephone contact
• Create initial customer bookings
• Inform customers of any updates or completion details
• Service Department Loading
• Create T card containing customer details and brief work description
• Enter data onto workshop master loading sheet
• Maintain T card system
• Create job card from T card
• Service Department Administration
• Transfer job card details to invoice
• Issue invoice
• Invoice and job card archive
• Liaise with Service Control regarding forward ordering of parts
• Maintain and issue customer service reminders
• Create and maintain a customer satisfaction index
• Parts and Accessories
• Control all retail parts sales enquiries
• Create and issue retail parts invoices
Parts Helpdesk – Assistance
• Answer MG Parts Helpline and Monitor helpdesk email on all kinds of dealer parts enquiries.
• Record dealer issues and complaints. Track issues solving progress.
• Track all back orders status. Liaising & managing Dealer’s expectations of back orders & ETA’s.
• Verify dealers’ credit claim and initialize the credit claim process within MG
• Daily processing of Dealer Stock orders.
• Experience of working in a similar role for vehicle manufacturer or dealership
• Commercial appreciation of the automotive parts and accessories business.
• A full knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Full clean UK driving licence
Other Features of job (shifts, travel, working conditions)
• Must hold a current full driving license
• 40 hour working week