Sales and Marketing
Working from home with regular travel to head office (Birmingham).
Senior Network Development Manager
• To recruit and develop the national network of MG Dealers to deliver the business plan sales volume, customer service, aftersales support and brand experience.
• To be responsible for the development, measurement and enforcement of dealer standards in the network to maximise the network performance.
• To produce and maintain a five year dealer network plan to deliver the business plan growth in line with the product plan.
• To report franchising progress back to the business in the required format and timescales.
• To be responsible for franchise recruitment events, advertising and promotional materials.
• Recruit and appoint dealer representation that is of the calibre required by MG.
• To work directly with regional managers to ensure that the financial integrity of current dealers is maintained , and that new dealer appointments meet the appropriate financial criteria
• To define, manage and develop all Sales, Aftersales and Parts dealer standards in line with commercial and Corporate/Brand requirements.
• Manage a Dealer Standards review process with the Regional Sales Managers to ensure Dealer Sales, Authorised repairer and Parts standards are being met by initiating and controlling a formal Audit process.
• To act as the company expert on Block Exemption rules and regulations and ensure that the MG Dealer network complies with all EU legal requirements.
• Work directly with the Legal Department to ensure Dealer contracts are compliant to UK legislation.
• Provide a competitive review other Brands’ requirements for franchise appointments in terms of dealer financial investment
• To work directly with Marketing to ensure that all dealers meet the Franchise requirements for Internal and External corporate signage.
• Experience of using Franchise Planning management tools – e.g. Urban Science etc
• Full Clean UK Driving licence
• Will be required to travel extensively in the UK and abroad.