The Motability Scheme aims to provide you with worry-free motoring.
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allownace (DLA), Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS), Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) you could be eligible for a brand new MG through the Motability Scheme.
Even if you don't or can't drive, you can still lease a brand-new MG through the Motability Scheme and have a nominated driver.
Why not watch this short video to see how easy it can be for you to start your worry free motoring with MG:
Motability’s worry-free car leasing package includes:
• RSA Insurance
• Servicing and maintenance
• Full RAC breakdown assistance
• Annual car tax
• Replacement tyres through Kwik Fit
• Autoglass windscreen replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease
You don’t even need to be able to drive as you can nominate up to two drivers as part of your lease.
Whether you’re the driver, a passenger, or a child, if you are in receipt of either:
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allownace (DLA)
• Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
• War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Then this allowance can be allocated towards the cost of a Motability car.
Getting a brand new car with Motability really is simple! Why not pop down to your local MG dealership and speak one of our specially trained Motability specialists to find out what great deals are currently available.
All you will need to provide is
• Your driving licence and/or driving licences for any other named drivers
• Your letter of award entitlement
• Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill
For more information on the Scheme including prices and contact details for your local MG dealership visit www.motability.co.uk or call Motability on 0800 093 1000 (lines open daily 8am – 8pm).
More information can be found by contacting Motability on 0845 456 4566 or by visiting their website www.motability.co.uk.