MG Approved Used Cars
MG are happy to announce the launch of MG’s Approved Used Car programme. The programme is designed to add value and confidence for the used MG6 buyer and includes:
- Complimentary 7 day drive-away insurance
- MG Insurance will offer the same terms to that of new car sales.
- Affordable MG Finance - MG dealers will have a range of finance deals available but for the launch dealers are offering a competitive 3.99% representative rate
- Multi Point Check -
130 point check on all vehicles
- Assured Vehicle History -
All MG approved used vehicles pass a HPI check
- Mileage Certification
- The vehicle will also have a full main dealer service history.
- Exchange Policy
- 30 days/1,000 miles exchange policy. Any customer who wishes to exchange their vehicle will only be able to do so on a like for like basis.
- Balance of Manufacturers Warranty - All vehicles will have the balance of the original warranty of 3 years and 60,000 miles (whichever is sooner). MG6 vehicles older or with higher mileages will be sold with a 1 year additional MG6 warranty.
- Balance of AA European Breakdown Assistance
- All cars under 3 years and 60,000 will be supplied with the balance of the European breakdown assistance.
- Lifelong Subscription to Traffic Master
Vehicles of SE and TSE specifications that are manufactured to include MG's satellite navigation system will continue to operate traffic warning systems for the life of the vehicle.
Visit your local dealer to find out what Approved Used MG6's they have in stock - http://mg.co.uk/dealers
Lincolnshire dealership, NT Shaw of Louth MG, is gearing up for a sizzling summer of family fun to celebrate its 40th anniversary. From classic car shows...
South Shields dealer joins MG network Last week, South Shields dealer, Vic Young MG, ran a week-long celebration to promote its new partnership with MG...
Budgen MG, one of Shropshire’s leading car dealerships, has renewed its sponsorship agreement with PGA Champion Luke Towler. The annual deal sees Luke benefit from...
The first public appearance of the newly-updated MG Racing RCIB Insurance BTCC duo, Árón Taylor-Smith and Josh Cook, will take place thisFriday, 9 of June, at Fred...